About Our Program
We are with you every step of the way. As a West Cancer Center patient, you and your loved ones have the unique benefit of comprehensive and individualized support throughout your journey here. Our Care Support Coordinators will help identify any potential barriers that may be preventing you from receiving the best treatment possible. Some of these barriers may be financial, transportation, or support.
Your Care Support Coordinator will act as your point of contact for services available at West Cancer Center and will help tackle any obstacles to clear the path for you to focus on healing. Our Coordinators:
- Assess your clinical, emotional, spiritual, psychological, financial, and other needs
- Assist you with paperwork needed to access the healthcare system
- Educate you about appropriate new technologies
- Assist you in understanding your diagnosis, treatment options, and resources available
- Direct you to available community resources and supportive services
- Facilitate your appointments for consults and supportive services such as social work, nutrition, psychology, financial counseling, transportation arrangements, etc.
- Follow you throughout the care continuum
- Provide information about early detection services and screenings for you and your loved ones
To reach one of our Coordinators, please contact [email protected] or call 901.683.0055.