Positions for the Gynecologic Oncology fellowship are offered through the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP). All applications must be submitted through ERAS.
A complete application consists of:
- Current Photograph (required)
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE or COMLEX Scores (passing scores are required for steps 1,2 and 3)
- Three Letters of Recommendation (including the chair)
All ERAS applications are reviewed and invitations to interview will be extended to those selected via e-mail. Applications received after our deadline will not be considered for an interview.
Your interview day will include:
- Program overview
- Faculty interviews
- Tour of the facilities
- Lunch with current fellows
Hotel accommodations are NOT provided, however, transportation from the recommended hotel will be provided to and from campus on the day of your interview.
International Medical Graduate Requirements
For International Medical Graduates we require:
- You must have a valid ECFMG certificate.
- We offer a J1 Visa only. Please DO NOT submit an application to our program if you require an (H) visa.
- Graduation from ACGME accredited Medical School within the last 5 years.