Ramakrishna Battini, MD is a Medical Oncologist and Hematologist at West Cancer Center. Before joining the West Cancer Center faculty, Dr. Battini worked as an Assistant Professor of Oncology at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in Bronx, New York.
Titles and Roles
- Medical Oncologist and Hematologist, West Cancer Center
Areas of Expertise
- Medical Oncology
Ramakrishna Battini, MD, joins West Cancer Center from Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx, New York, where he served as an Attending Physician for the Department of Oncology. In addition to his clinical role at Montefiore Medical Center, Dr. Battini also served as an Assistant Professor of Oncology at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, with a special focus on clinical instruction as well as clinical research and quality improvement. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology, and is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology and the American Society of Hematology. Dr. Battini will continue a similar role as a Medical Oncologist and Hematologist and Attending Physician in the hospital setting, with a special interest in clinical research and clinical trial opportunities available at West Cancer Center.
Education and Training
- 2003, Medical Degree, Guntur Medical College, India
- 2009, Internal Medicine Residency, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, New York
- 2012, Hematology & Oncology Fellowship, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York
- Best Teaching Attending Physician Award, Montefiore Medical Center (2015 and 2016)
To view Dr. Battini’s recent publications, click here.