Titles and Roles
- Radiologist, Women’s Imaging and Intervention, Memphis Radiological, P.C.
- Chairman, Department of Radiology, Methodist Hospitals
- Medical Director, Department of Radiology, Methodist Germantown Hospital
- Associate Chief of Staff, Methodist Germantown Hospital
- Clinical Instructor, UT-Methodist Breast Imaging Fellowship and UT-Methodist Radiology Resident Program – Current
- Associate Professor, University of Tennessee Health Science Center
Areas of Expertise
- Breast Imaging and Intervention
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
Paul Carruth, MD, joined Memphis Radiological P.C. in 1997 a Tennessee native. Dr. Carruth attended Memphis State University for 3 years prior to entering medical school. He earned his medical degree at the University of Tennessee and completed his residency in Diagnostic Radiology at the Methodist University Hospital of Memphis. He completed his fellowship in Ultrasound at Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN.
Dr. Carruth is board certified by the American Board of Radiology. His professional memberships include the Radiological Society of North America, Roentgen Ray Society, American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine, and Christian Medical Dental Society.
Education and Training
Dr. Carruth completed his undergraduate education at Memphis State University, Memphis, TN. He received his medical degree from the University of Tennessee, Memphis, TN. He completed his education with his residency in Diagnostic Radiology at Methodist University Hospital, Memphis, TN followed by a fellowship at Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN.