Titles and Roles
- Radiologist, Women’s Imaging and Intervention, Memphis Radiological, P.C.
- Associate Professor, University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Clinical Instructor, UT-Methodist Breast Imaging Fellowship and UT-Methodist Radiology Resident Program – Current
- Advisory Committee for Breast Cancer Screening and Diagnosis for National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN)
Areas of Expertise
- Breast Imaging and Intervention
Linda K. Hodgkiss, M.D. joined Memphis Radiological P.C. in 1992. A Tennessee native, Dr. Hodgkiss received an undergraduate degree in Chemistry from Lambuth College. She earned her medical degree at the East Tennessee State University Quillen College of Medicine and completed her residency in Diagnostic Radiology at Methodist University Hospital of Memphis. Her subspecialty is in Breast Imaging.
Dr. Hodgkiss is board certified by the American Board of Radiology. Her professional memberships include the Society of Breast Imaging, Radiologic Society of North America, American College of Radiology, American Roentgen Ray Society, and Tennessee Radiological Society.
Education and Training
Dr. Hodgkiss completed her undergraduate education with a B.S. in Chemistry, Lambuth College, Jackson, TN as well as an A.S. in Radiologic Technology, Jackson State Community College, Jackson, TN. She received her medical degree at East Tennessee State University Quillen College of Medicine, Johnson City, TN and completed her education with her residency in Radiology at Methodist University Hospital, Memphis, TN where she was Chief Resident. She has subsequently specialized in Breast Imaging and Intervention.
Headaches Due to Spontaneous Internal Carotid Artery Dissection: MRI Evaluation and Follow-Up, HEADACHE Journal January, 1991; Cox L., Bertorini T., Laster R