Laura Battle, MD, is a palliative care specialist at West Cancer Center.
Titles and Roles
- Palliative Care, West Cancer Center
Areas of Expertise
- Pain and Symptom Management
- Palliative Care
- Advance Care Planning
Dr. Battle joins the West Cancer Center faculty as a specialist in pain and palliative care. Throughout her academic career and advanced training, she received numerous awards and held several positions of leadership. She is a member of the American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Science, Honors in Microbiology, Immunology and Molecular Genetics, University of California, Los Angeles, California
- Doctor of Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri
- Residency, Internal Medicine, California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco, California
- Fellowship, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Palo Alto, California
- Fellowship, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Stanford University, Stanford, California