Titles and Roles
- Radiologist, Women’s Imaging and Intervention, Memphis Radiological, P.C.
- Associate Professor – Department of Radiology, University of Tennessee, Memphis, TN
- Clinical Instructor, UT-Methodist Breast Imaging Fellowship and UT-Methodist Radiology Resident Program – Current
Areas of Expertise
- Breast Imaging and Intervention
Ben Wilkerson, M.D. joined Memphis Radiological P.C. in 2013. Dr. Wilkerson received an undergraduate degree from University of Mississippi. He earned his medical degree from University of Mississippi and completed his residency in Diagnostic Radiology at University of Tennessee, Memphis. He completed his fellowship in Musculoskeletal Imaging at University of Utah, Health Sciences Center, Salt Lake City, Utah.
Dr. Wilkerson is board certified by the American Board of Radiology. His professional memberships include the American College of Radiology, American Roentgen Ray Society, Radiologic Society of North America and the Society of Skeletal Radiology.
Education and Training
Dr. Wilkerson completed his undergraduate education at the University of Mississippi. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Jackson, MS. He completed his education with his residency at the University of Tennessee College of Medicine/Methodist University Healthcare, Memphis, TN followed by his fellowship at the University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Characterization of Synovial Sarcoma Calcification – American Journal of Roentgenology, December 2012 199:W730-W734
- Radiograph Interpretation – Presented at 17th Annual Louisiana Association of Nurse Practitioners Meeting, September 16-18, 2011, New Orleans, LA
- Characterization of Synovial Sarcoma Matrix – Presented at 34th Annual Society of Skeletal Radiology Meeting, March 13-16, 2011, Scottsdale, AZ