Social Media Policy
WEST CANCER CENTER Social Media Comment Policy
All opinions expressed on our Facebook page are those of their authors and not of West Cancer Center. Information provided here is for medical education only. It is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice. If you have questions regarding your medical condition, you should discuss them with your physician. West Cancer Center will not be held responsible for comments posted on this page.
We encourage comments on this page and welcome all kinds of feedback. We just ask all participants to demonstrate professionalism and respect.
We reserve the right to delete or censor comments if they have content that:
- Contains information known to be false
- Contains unsolicited medical advice
- Is off-topic
- Is abusive
- Contains attacks or is demeaning to individuals or to groups of individuals
- Promotes hate of any kind
- Uses foul language
- Violates patient privacy laws.
- For any questions regarding patient privacy, please consult the HIPAA policy link here.
- For your own privacy, you should not post detailed personal medical information linked to your name.
Please remember that when you post a comment, it is published for all to see. As needed, we will address common themes and questions that arise.
We thank you for your interest and look forward to an ongoing discussion about those things that are important to you.