Positions for the Radiation Oncology residency are offered through the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP). All applications must be submitted through ERAS.
A complete application consists of:
- Current Photograph (required)
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE or COMLEX Scores (passing scores are required for steps 1 and 2)
- Three Letters of Recommendation (including the clerkship chair)
All ERAS applications are reviewed and invitations to interview will be extended to those selected via e-mail. Applications received after our deadline will not be considered for an interview.
Interview Dates: Interviews are scheduled in October/November.
Your interview day will include:
- Program overview
- Research overview
- Faculty interviews
- Tour of the facilities
- Lunch with current residents
Hotel accommodations are NOT provided, however, transportation from the hotel will be provided to and from campus on the day of your interview.
International Medial Graduate Requirements
Due to the large number of highly qualified applicants, only a small number of international medical graduates are granted interviews for the Radiation Oncology residency.
For International Medical Graduates we require:
- You must have a valid ECFMG certificate.
- We offer a J1 Visa only. Please do not submit an application to our program if you require an (H) visa.
- Graduation from ACGME accredited Medical School within the last three years.